3W-Women Wind Wine
This Women Only evening is just what you need to get away and do something different, right here in the city.
Our skipper will meet you at the dock and have a sailboat ready for you to board. Hop on and enjoy the ride, or roll up your sleeves and be part of the crew. Trim the sails, take the tiller, or just pose for the best selfie of your year. Come on your own or make it a late afternoon out with friends. Our boats sail with 3-5 participants plus our skipper.
After sailing, we go to the sailing club to enjoy a bottle of wine and regale each other with stories about your sailing adventure.
Did we mention how beautiful our deck is in the summer?
• 30 eurper participant
• 3-5 participants per boat go sailing with our skipper
• 1-3 boats per evening
• You’ll enjoy two hours of sailing (5:30 – 8:30pm)
• After sailing, we go to the sailing club to enjoy some lovely sommelier-curated wine.
We look forward to hosting you for an evening of Women, Wind and Wine.
We have a life jacket for each participant.
To enjoy your evening, please bring with you:
• non-marking running shoes or deck shoes
• Jacket / sweater / weather appropriate clothes (it is always cooler on the water than on shore)
• If you think you might want to trim sails, we recommend gardening gloves or biking gloves, it’s kinder on your hands
• Water bottle(s)
• Note: It is possible your clothes / shoes may get water on them. Please wear clothes and bring stuff which you’re ok with getting wet.